Tooth care should be started right from the moment child is fed. Wet cotton swabs can be used to clean the baby’s gum pads after drinking milk. The first tooth develops at the age of 6-7 months. Since rampant caries is very common in milk tooth, brushing habits must be started with mildly fluoridated toothpaste in children. In case of permanent tooth, fluoride application will be required which will help strengthen the enamel and provide a shield to prevent attack by bacteria.
- Restorative treatments with best of the materials and Root canal treatment of milk tooth.
- Preventive Resin Restoration of permanent teeth.
- Space maintainers to prevent space loss due to early loss of milk tooth.
- Flouride treatment of milk and permanent teeth.
- Habit correcting plates and bite correction plates.
- Pulpotomy and apexification
And all this is done Dr Neha Deshpande and Dr Deepmala Mandlik to provide child dental health